Marvel Flora Solutions provides end to end solution to the farmer right from site selection to post harvest handling of the produce.
- Assistance for a bankable project report and Government schemes
- Cropping pattern based on agro-climatic conditions, soil, water quality and market demand
- Pre-planting preparations: growing media selection for soil and soil less cultivation, bed preparation and disinfection
- Fertilizer recommendation based on soil and water analysis reports
- Economical and effective pest and disease management
- Post harvest technology
- Need based training programmes and study tours for farmers, students, Government officers, entrepreneur and various institutes
- Hi-tech nursery management
- Prompt online guidance
A science of soilless cultivation or a method of growing plants without soil using mineral nutrient solution on inert medium to support root system of plant is called as hydroponics. This technique of cultivation is mainly adopted where soil is a limiting factor. The major advantages of hydroponics are it uses all resources like space, water, fertilizers, labour and time very effectively. In this method of cultivation chances for incidence of pests and diseases are remote. It works anywhere with sufficient natural or artificial light.
Organic farming emphasises use of organic manures and techniques such as crop rotation, biological/ cultural control and mixed cropping. It has several advantages over the conventional one apart from the protection of both the environment and human health, such as improved soil fertility, better water quality and prevention of soil erosion.